How to find #1 : gather Starbucks at 3PM, nearby Exit #2 of Hyehwa subway station
How to find #2 : go directly to AZIT gallery (map & GPS posted below). If you want to go directly, please message me first to avoid waiting at Starbucks.
Beginner’s photo-pack: lecture in English, 2 hours with coffee at AZIT gallery
1) Where to start as a beginner?
2) What put into bag? Iphone to digital back, pros and cons, strength and limitation…
3) Lens: why so many lenses around? What changes in photo with different lens?
4) General purpose or special lenses
5) Short intro : post-processing to finalize photography (Lignhtroom & Photoshop) * give free copy of raw file & LR presets
Photowalk : 1 hour (Iwha mural village)
This ‘lecture + photowalk’ designed for beginners and build networking with similar minds, a fun part of photography
Fee : 15,000 won (12 USD) : This fee will be used for 2 hours in AZIT gallery lecture room, your coffee, and a beer (after the meetup)
3 raw files for your practice
// AZIT Gallery / google map // 37.577191, 127.007244
AZIT gallery, rough direction & location
Address : 서울시 종로구 율곡로 19길 41ㅡ12 우루루카페 / 갤러리아지트
Ururu cafe / AZIT gallery
#41-12, Youlgok 19 gil, Jongro-gu, Seoul
Google map GPS coordination
Azit gallery is located 5-6m away from this photo spot (angel wings), you’ll see line of tourist waiting photo shot in this position.
// Facebook group is identified with the same name :
English group : Photographer, Traveler and Writers community OPEANUT : https://www.facebook.com/groups/Opeanut/
페북 한국모임 : 사진, 여행, 글쓰는 이들의 커뮤니티 오피넛 : https://www.facebook.com/groups/OpeanutKorea/