Leaf Valeo is excellent performer, only outdated so long…..since dinosaur era
– There is no JPG option, only raw files
– There is no display to adjust menu (can use mobile device IPAQ for display but limited functions)
– Default WB is flash and ISO 25.
Processing in Lightroom
1. Imported raf file into Lightroom looks as below/
Overall green cast caused by default WB (flash) setting in daylight environment
2. Select All –> Auto tone
Leaf raw file has much larger tonal range and flexibility for adjustment. Most of shots, Auto toning works well.
3. Before adjusting White Balance : Temp 4600 and Tint -28 as flash setting (see red circle)
4. Change WB to daylight, for example Temp 5100, Tint +10
Exact WB need to be measure with grey card, but above setting is good starting point if grey card is not available
In below, actual Temp is 5150 and Tint +9 that are close enough to typical daylight value…
From here, continue ‘post processing’ in LR or PhotoShop