There are 3 main blocks in OPEANUT front page. Select language to use at first.
1. Left side (blue box) is for local language. Display varies per selected country
Top Menu in boards : ‘total’ or ‘categories’ view
Bottom Menu in boards : ‘Search’ and ‘Write’ button are located
1. Full screen : enlarge Editor to entire screen. If click again, return to original size
2. Special characters
3. Emoticon – click ‘smile’ icon (*more details below)
4. File attachment is located at left-buttom of Editor, either ‘Drag & Drop’ or ‘Search folder’ to upload files
A file size is limited to 2Mb and one posting is 21Mb.
5. Adjust Editor size – editor screen can be elongated with click and drag
Add Photo (example) : 5 photos inserted to buffer area.
Select photo(s) and click ‘Insert to Content’ at right corner to post into contents.
Thumnail change – to select any photo as Thumbnail, place mouse over a photo. The box will change color to green.
Click right upper corner of the box to select as new Thumbnail.
Posting Movie clip
First of all, need to copy ‘source code’ of the movie which will be posted in a board.
– Place mouse over Movie screen.
– Click right-mouse button
– Select ‘copy source code’
To paste the moive into editor, select ‘source’,
move mouse inside editor screen, click right-mouse button & select ‘paste’.
Posting Market (Selling item)
Go to World Market and select ‘write’ upper-right corner.
As below, table of selection is displayed.
Don’t need select or write all of boxes, just choose boxes appropriate for selling item.
Attaching photo is the same as other posting
1) Select ‘smile’ icon.
2) Emoticon menu display as below. Default is msn folder and there are more folders which contain
variety of emoticons. Click arrow mark to select other folders.
3) Example of another folder, Gomoticon.
Emoticon in ‘Comment’ editor:
2) Click arrow mark to open Editor mode. Rest is the same as Emoticon selection in Editor