Hi, Opeanut members.
We have done it 2 years ago with 12 members participation. Let’s do it again in this year. Having calendar with your photo is super cool display & promote your works to others. Here’s summary & how to:
1) 2019 Calendar with YOUR photo (collaboration with 3 to 6 group members)
- Group together 3, 4 or 6 members who want to join 2019 Calendar project.
- Submit 4, 3 or 2 photo (to make 12 photo)
- Select 1 title photo among members (total 13 photo for a calendar)
- Edit, Print & Shipping will be handled by supporters* in Opeanut group
How to gather members?
- Add comment at Facebook announcement with hashtag ‘#Calendar_2019’ if you want to join
- Indicate categories you are interested (example at bottom, multiple choice)
- If you don’t find interesting category, you can propose your own idea to members
- Based on number of participation (min 3), some categories will GO & some will NOT
2) 2019 Calendar with MY photo, what?
- Select 13 photo for yourself & by yourself. This is personal project you have full control. Good for your work promotion, or sharing family photos among intimate relationships
- I recommend you search local printing company to avoid international shipping.
- But if you still want to outsource Edit, Print & Shipping to Opeanut supporters*, comment your plan & requirement in FaceBook announcement.
Size & Price
- A4 size, desktop style : 15 USD per unit, 3 units in minimum order (45 USD)
- A3 size, wall paper type : 27 USD per unit, 2 units in minimum order (54 USD)
- Editing & printing by ‘AZIT Gallery’ : an Opeanut member, Prof HanMo Yang
- International shipping by IBIZ company : an Opeanut member, Hee Do Kim
Timeline (rough, to be refined)
- Sep : Announcement, collecting members based on categories. Submit low resolution files
- Oct early : Draft layout. Submit full resolution files for printing
- Oct late : Printing
- Nov early: Ship to members
- Nov late : Project wrap up & after care
Categories (multiple choices, comment after hashtag)
- City & street
- Travel related photo, your epic travel location shot
- Unusual & rare lenses calendar
- Do you have Trioplan, Helios-40, Canon 50/0.95, Hektor 73/1.9… or any rare optics? How about calendar with lens photo & output of the lens?
- Classic cameras calendar
- For example, Leica IIIf, Contax IIa, Retina, Promient, Hassy 50… for equipment-mania
- General random works, each member submit whatever he/she wants
- Any other suggestion???