Date : Saturday, June 18, 2016
Time : 1:30 PM
Meeting place : ChungMuRo subway station Line 3/4, Exit #3
(In front of Maeil Economics building)
This is the first Seoul meetup with 3 parties collaboration:
– Travel-Writing workshop & meetup (Hana LaRock)
– On line meetup Photo-Travel-Writing Korea (Leo Kim, Bryan Watkins)
– Opeanut.com (HeeDo Kim)
Theme : Networking with photographers, travellers and writers in Seoul
Visit and enjoy old and new streets, talk, drink & get inspired : – )
Course : Namsan traditional village – Time capsule park – Namsan trail – Namsan park – Namsan N tower – Beacon fire
– An Joong Geun Memorial (about 7 Km / 3 hours expected)
What’s along the road?
– Namsan traditional village is a park gathering 6 traditional houses in Seoul
Expect busy with tourist, wedding couples in traditional custom & photographers
– Namsan trail is moderate tracking course with various city views
Relax & easy walk, talk and take pictures along the way
– Trail end is the beginning of Myung-Dong.
It is center of Seoul city & connected to Namdaemoon, crowded with people, shop & energetic atmosphere.
– Will have dinner, Bibimbab (8k – 10k won)
Depends on size of group, each meetup may have separate ‘after meeting’, or just ‘group together’
=== End of Meetup / about 5:30 – 6:00 PM ===
** Namsan traditional village
– Feel free to leave or continue explore the area with new friends
– Myong-Dong and Namdaemoon are very energetic, nice place for night & street photo.
– Both are the place for shopping, shopping and SHOPPING.
*** Myoungdone night