Our 2nd event, model photo session is coming tomorrow. Here, I want you preparing for the session.
Weather is not sun-shiny but challenging weather rewards unique mood and outstanding result most of time.
Be ready to enjoy.
1) Keep your body warm and dry – weather forecast for tomorrow is ‘a little morning rain’ & temperature is 14 to 18 celcius degree.
Even so, be prepared for wet & cold situation. Keep your body warm is essential to enjoy the session, interact with others
and finish in good healthy condition.
- recommend to prepare a bag to pack extra cloth, tower, raincoat in case of scattering rain.
- wear more than light and casual (like we go to mountain for half day trailing)
- we will walk and stroll, wear comfortable shoes. (No highhill…)
- bring a water bottle / if you have vacume bottle for hot tea or coffee, please bring it
2) Be aware this is international meetup, Korean, Taiwanese, Vietnamese, Dutch, American….etc.
We have 2 lead photographers, Frank Yu & Edwin Setiawan.
3) Keep your equipment functional – you don’t want your camera refuse working or you refuse to bring it out of case.
- preparing oversized vynil bag for your camera & couple of rubber band is good idea. It doesn’t look professional that much, but you don’t care in rainy day, right?
- use filter and hood if you have.
Most of all, be ready to enjoy, interact and have fun. See you tomorrow !
Best Regards, Leo Kim
0988 143 844